Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Well I am still having issues with the symphonid boss in the brightemburg wilderness.
I have 2 powerfull people that can do dammage and a lot of weaker ones, most of the weaker ones are level 15 but I have 2 units a rebignus at level 28 and a terrable at level 34 which should in theory be able to kill him.
I have herbs a plenty, no revives though and not sure where to buy them as I can only go back as far as the shop in shaddow canion, at any rate, I can dammage the boss in this level knocking him to 50% health.
However when his webs snap they deal enormous dammage.
I'd like to level up to a point where I could cream his ass and still be allive but after I move the block ing log, there is no other way past him or onward where I don't need to pass him, I was able to complete his notes easily enough but to battle him is almost hopeless.
I figure if my stone or flame type was strong enough I could in thory 1 or 3 shot him, but who knows.