Re: Audio Formula 1?

Hi.

Ok, some info about the game.

the car sounds are the ones of your opponents, not yours, I also thought the same when I played the game for the first time.

The beeping you hear is the center racing line which you have to follow, it will turn to the left or right.

I tell ya, play an 80 lap race and you will hear that darn sound for the next few hours.
The game sounded awesome, but when you play it,it' sadly loses most of it's appeal.

Greetings Moritz.