Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I think it was mentioned a while back. You have to trade it, I think. Or maybe I'm way off but I seem to remember someone saying as much. I'm missing a stadium and don't feel like walking around anymore trying to find it. Did the undead one and the dragon. I thought it said it was east of one of the first cities you go through? That would mean I've got to go through the swamp to get there? That can't be right. I'm sure that's not right. But I'll hand-wave it and ask anyway. Hurrrrrr. I don't have to go through that swamp to get to the stadium, do I?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector