Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Or train both defenses and HP. Make it even harder to kill. Speed on Bulderdash is considerably above what attack of most manamon at that level would be, because speed on its own doesn't determine how hard you hit except in specific instances.

So, I've had a good look at the Echoplasm line. I like the theme. I love the idea of a ghost-sound type that can basically learn any sound move (Attack Concerto, Wild Vibration, etc). I think its defenses are actually pretty decent at its level (not amazing, but nothing to sneer at). But it's fairly slow, and with a lot of weaknesses, that's gonna suck. It's not busted or anything, but I think it would be hard to play with. Hone Mind is nice though; did the research and figured out the name of the attack on my own. So I may look at it some more, or I may give the Shrubbreek line some careful scrutiny next.

Aaron, or anyone else who might know, what is the name of the track when the two deaths occur simultaneously just around the midgame in Brightenburg? Also, what is the name of the track that plays during the scene right before the climactic fight that ends your time in Requia (the slowish, violin-ish thing that plays when you're walking around and listening to how a certain person died). I don't know why, but for different reasons, I find both of these tunes haunting.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector