Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Auto-save is exactly what this game does -not need,. Or, if it's got it, it needs to be togglable, and off by default. If I go through a really rough battle, waste too many items and still win, I am the sort of player who will analyze my strategy, reload and do better next time. I would be very upset to have the game auto-save after fights or story bits or whatnot, because then I might well lose those items and essentially have my bad fight graven into my game experience. No Bueno.

If the feature request from a few posts back (no notification when you use an item) is not hard to code, I think this would be a very good thing. As far as cluttering the options? Just leave it on by default, but if players want to go through in options and turn it off, let 'em.

Now, one thing I'd like to see is an inverted type matrix. Right now, there's a file which tells us which types do well, but there's nothing to say which are weak. Of course, you can infer it, but it's more of a pain that way.

I'd personally rather see something like:
Flame resists flame, insect, plant and steel
Flame is weak to earth, water and stone

This will give a better look at how damage will be calculated when you're being hit, vs. how well it's calculated when hitting. It looks like a small thing, but for me at least, it makes a difference.
Hell, maybe I'll get bored and update the type effectiveness file on my own that way, just piecing it together backward.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector