NVDACon 2019

Dear NVDA community,

after more than 8 months in which we spent exciting time together to organize the NVDACon 2019, we are almost there!

The conference will start on november 15th 2019 at 21:00 UTC with the opening forum as everyone should already know.

This year’s conference is held for the first time in november. Join us on a very inlightning jurney during which we will find out that NVDA is everywhere!
This year we will be proud to have Google as well as Firefox on our conference. For more details, check the preliminary schedule at
https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

In any case, there are plenty of reasons why this NVDACon will be unique!

We will be glad to see you at #NVDACon2019.

And if you have any interesting topic to present, please contact us at i...@nvdacon.org. We might be able to accept your submission on a short term basis.