Re: Is it worth upgrading to iOS 13 yet?

As of my current experience, being IOS13.2.2, I would say go for it! I've been in the public beta cycle since the end of June, and I can comfortably recommend you upgrading. A very huge amount of bugs have been fixed since the original release. Same with battery life, although that depends on your device of course. But I can't see any draning problems right now. So yeah, I would say yes. But I leave it up to you if there's some other use case I haven't considered yet, or if there's anything else holding you back from updating.