Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Just thought I'd report a bug and ask a couple of questions:
Bug report:
When trying to complete Demon Hussle with holds disabled, I don't get the bonus objective on ultra difficulty when this should still count.

Questions:
1. Is it possible to get the notes to show up in audio cues 1 given they already show in audio cues 2?  Would make the game far easier to show off to sighted individuals interested in checking out the game.
2. Any chance of modifications to the AI on higher difficulty levels?  They seem to get way too far ahead way too quickly even when you're playing at your best, in my experience, particularly noticeable on ultra even in the earlier missions.

Really loving the game still and want to beat it, but the brutal nature of the AI in later missions even on standard is turning me away for now.