Re: Admins want to forbid posting introductions of other forums!

I don't ever want to join on this type of comversation here since if I attack or I say something to someone/him/her/it right now that is bad or, electronicly speaking, damaging and destructive, you shall excuse me for what I say, since apparently I was the victim of the Any Audio Network's temporally? clausure.
@1: I will not ever enter on you're topics because of you're radicalism of sealling code and / or clone making.
I don't know in what country of europe you're or don't know the laws of that country, but you're unfortunatly violating those laws that for them are sacrad: Sacrade? I don't know the spell for that word.
Anyway, you're prooving yourself as a musical synthesizer that has there waves overly distorted I cannot hear them, or just a damaged robot who doesn't have any repair mechanism to proceed with it's future mission.
Also, you're one who plays the dictatorship here, and I really don't want dictators here. It's an excuse for war and revenge, it's destructive and intollerated, it's, it's... terrible and blasphemous.
By that, I say that this topic is a knightmare, a stupidly created topic to promote fascism and opposition to blind users and the like, for which I don't want to side with it @1.