Re: Braillemon status update!

threeblacknoises wrote:

As for tms, starting in gen 5, they can be used as much as you want.

Sorry, i didn't know that because i only cared for gen 1 games.

I don't think bide is a gen 2 tm, so they changed it.

No, what i mean is, in red, blue and yellow, he give bide instead of curse. I don't know about gen II, though. (the truth is listed in various pokemon gen I walkthroughs)

Rachel already has the attack sounds, but, as of now, it's hard to get the game to make them properly, as I've already addressed this with her.

Just wondering, do you mean the "super effective", "neutral" and "not very effective" hit sounds? Thank you!

Best regards,
Kenzon

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Kenzon Yeoh
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Kenzon Yeoh
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: balliol
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Kenzon Yeoh
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Kenzon Yeoh
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Kenzon Yeoh
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ulisesmonge39
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Deng