Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Lol socheat, I don't imagine a competition would work, since firstly you know the game much better than I do, and secondly I can't always guarantee how much time I'll have to play, between both my lady and my guide dog being ill at the moment.

I will certainly be buying Manamon 2 eventually, though given the apparent increased difficulty and the fact that my previous try at Manamon wasn't exactly easy going I want to get used to things first, which is also why I dropped a payment onto Trajectory's gifting train, so that I can support VGSTorm's new release before I buy the game myself.

@Jayde, I liked the idea behind Rena, but the execution was a little too black and white, good virtuous daughter, evil religious zealot father for me to take entirely seriously, but hay its nice to get some emotional content in what is essentially a game about battling monsters.

As to Finort we'll see, I'm aware that I'll probably need to train up other Manamon at different points of the game as I capture different ones, for example right now I have no ice types on my team at all, , but at least the strategy of turning off battlecries and grinding lets me train up creatures relatively quickly. I believe this was my mistake  before, since I do enjoy hearing the different attacks and discovering the new creatures.

Well bright water trail here we go.