Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers
So, I have found the protector, pretty cool paladin reference. There’s a chest in that area which I cannot open. It says something about a dragon. Could anybody give a clue as to how to open it?
I have done the rematch with master Dayz. Found him on accident, realized that I never went back into the canyon to climb that metal post and decided to check if there was anything new. My question is, what else can I rematch? I know about the stadiums, I am talking about the hyper forms.
I have figured out how to use the Requiem dust, and it brought me to a fight which I was not prepared for. My question is are there any more bosses besides what I have found? If so, could you all point me there? I know about the old master rematch, found north of the master stadium, But again, I am not ready for it yet.
I released a trio of stone legendaries. Could you all give some tips as to where could they have flown off to?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector