Manamon walkthrough

So, I completed Manamon. I don't know if I am going to go for a full manapedia, probably not, but I personally feel like I've done as much as I can. I am going to put a team together soon and play through the game again. As I do that, though, I am going to write solutions and directions to puzzles, tamers, and other things of such nature.
I know that people are interested in having a guide, so I have a few questions:
1. I am going to follow Jayde's convention, that is, include tamers, items, and solutions. What I will leave out is where you can find the manamon, as first, I am not too sure as to half of them myself, and second, the manapedia will tell you about the locations of such creatures.
2. How would you like the guide to be done? A .txt file? An html file splitting the walkthrough into multiple parts?
3. If I am going to record something (I will not do all the gameplay as that would be huge) what would you like to see? I know people struggled with rhythm games, so those will probably be included. The recordings will not contain commentary. Do I need to record anything at all? Would anybody find a use for this section?
Finally, I would like to point out the following: I'm not an expert. I'm not a pro at making my own team and disecting creatures to figure out if they are any good. If the community wishes to add more information to the guide (any hidden items I happen to miss or a strategy for a boss) feel free to do so, just make sure that the info will be clear and relatively grammatical. I will be making sure that there are no obvious typos in my guide as well, but I am human and thus am prone to make mistakes.
TLDR: The walkthrough I will create will have information pertaining to the game, but will not offer up any suggestions as to team building and what creatures are worthwhile to add to one's party. If the community wishes to add it in information after the guide is released, I am open for doing so, but the info has to be understandable.