Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Hi,

If this has already been answered in either this one or the other ginormous manamon thread I'm sorry but I am pretty stuck.

In the third stadium key city, I was just invited to the music room. For some reason I am having a hard time getting past the tutorial of the first minigame and when I skip the tutorial, I only get about 25 points so I think I am missing something, but is that part optional?
And if it is, just how do you progress from there?
I've already found the guy in the hills, I've seen the pianist in the cafe, south, east and north sections are open to me but nothing of all that seems to have any way to continue the plot. WHat am I missing?

Zersiax

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ppipczyk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector