any app that can protect an iPhone from malware and repairing errors?

hi all, so recently I got this strange message when opening a site.
before safari directed me to the website destination, instead it appears a system notification that says malware has been detected and your battery has been damaged. if you do not repair it, your battery might be overheated. all of your photos will be lost. all of your sim card contacts will be lost.
to prevent this, click the link below and follow these steps:
step 1: download the VPN and virus protection tool free from the app store.
step 2: open the app and follow the on-screen prompts.
I downloaded this fast VPN app on the app store and launch it. the app seams to be accessible with VO, however after clicking the repair button and the app successfully checks up the errors there is a button to remotely fix the error but clicking the button directs me to the in-app purchase section where I can buy a subscription plans. there is a trial version but I need to enter a payment info to make the app automatically changes to a weekly subscription after the 3 day trial has ended.
any alternative ways to fix this? previously my maximum capacity of the battery is still in 100 percent, however because of this sudden malware attack the battery suddenly drops down to 99%.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector