Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Few things here:

First, someone asked me why I have a problem with the phrase "almost completely optional". The reason is simple. Being optional means you are not required to do something; being non-optional means that something is forced. It is binary; it can't be anything in between. Either a task is optional or it is not. In the case of the music hall, the task is optional for game completion, and technically optional for manamon completion, as someone else may be willing to trade you the manamon that the music hall would otherwise allow you to get. Thus, it's completely optional.

So at least now I understand why Aaron says that Werewolfsyre is not necessarily an upgrade. Because what he should have said is that it's a huge, huge downgrade. Don't waste your star elements, guys. Crazy phenomenal attack, but it gets, you guessed it, Erratic Battler. This is, without a doubt, the worst ability I've seen yet in any manamon game. Thank goodness this thing was not destined to be on my team long-term. It's now boxed, and until or unless this ability is hugely changed/improved, I categorically refuse to use any manamon who I know to possess this ability, so it'll just stay there. It'll help toward manapedia completion, and as a Wolfsyre it did some good work, but unfortunately all of that means next to nothing with Erratic Battler on its evolved form. Such a waste.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector