Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay, so...
Obligatory spoiler warning
Geeneric statement number 1
Generic statement number 2
Still here? Alright.
For anyone else who hasn't been down here yet, here's my attempt at... a very crappy item list for the catacombs... or at least the important stuff... that I've found. lol
Unfortunately, directions are not a thing, because this place is just far too confusing. But I'm putting this here in hopes that it'll make life easier for people, because they'll be able to at least check off some stuff. Note that a lot of this is also from memory, because I was not taking notes. Although I probably should have.
F1: Nothing really major, just a bunch of consumables.
F2: A locked treasure chest with a dark shroud and a max UP boost in it.
manaflex game disk
More consumables
F3: Most importantly, a blackmatter husk down a really long south passage, I honestly remember nothing else because I was genuinely zoning out at the keyboard. thankfully I heard the item sound...
I remember finding 3 game disks down here so far, which exact ones I have unfortunately forgotten.
I have unfortunately not found anything on F4 yet, can't seem to locate the stairs down from F3 either actually. heh I did it once, but can't find them again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector