Re: help with android

This may not be possible, especially considering the version jump you're trying to make. I wouldn't rely on the manufacturerer anymore. If you can't get anything newer than Lollipop when you check for updates in settings, move to the custom rom option. Depending on the age of your device, this may not be possible. What phone do you have? Try searching the Lineage OS website for your model name.

Lineage OS is just one of many roms out there, but it's the most popular as far as I know. I'd recommend using it if you can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector