Re: Reviewing AudioWizards, ranting, and who knows what else

Thanks for the honest opinion! Most of us here in myTrueSound agree too that GoldGun was a rather disappointing product in the end. We don't consider it as a waste however as the feedback we got (both positive and, especially, not so positive) helped us refine AudioWizards as a much better game. We have also understood some of the flaws AudioWizards had and just like with GoldGun we will use it as a learning opportunity to better polish our next project.

As a developer, keep the feedback and criticism coming! Sometimes it's hard to notice things that are wrong in your own creations but that's what well-thought feedback and community is for. big_smile Thank you for that!