Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Yep, Feefeye makes sense, blaime Daniel, I did actually wonder where the Fie went big_smile.

I've just installed Manamon on my laptop so that I can shuttle between machines using One drive to transfer my save files, which I'll likely be needing to do a fair amount what with things as they are at the moment, since my lady's hospital appointments are near my parents, but obviously we still want to live at home.

As to deciced we'll see, it will depend likely upon current party weakness I'm guessing as well as my own patience :d.

@Socheat, thanks for the trading offer, but I'd prefer to try things out myself at this point as well as get the training points if I can, since some extra stats can't hurt, plus of course online trading was quite the pest when I tried it, my connection, as apparently the right ports aren't open and as I can't get at the router settings without changing the network password, which would in turn mean changing connection settings on two laptops, two Iphones, two victor streams  and an Amazon  echo, its waaaaaay more trouble than its worth at this stage big_smile.

once I'm through the tower, I  take deciced for a spin and see how it shapes up, although as I said, I'm eager to get into exploring the new areas and such after that.

Oh well, shadow puzzle here we go.