Re: can humans become metaphysical entitys that can bent matter

@22: you have no reason to fear something like that because such things don't really exist, they are, in my opinion, things produced by a, so to say, way too reach imagination and got spread by a fantom wind untill people begun to believe some of it, the same as wit any mith out there.
I believe that there is a creator, otherwise there would be no universe around for us to enjoy. However, God can't hold our hand for our entire life, so the only thing that holds our destiny is our own will, our own ability to think logically every step of the way, rather try to evenly balance ration with emotion as much as possible. so, people, think rationally, not dream with your eyes open drouning in false realities/worlds that may, and probably will never exist, instead, leave in the present.
@1: @20 is right, this forum is designed for discussing audiogame related material and your topic isn't even close to meeting those criterias, not saying any topic must perfectly and exactly listen to such things like a bible, but this one pushed the line too far even for the oftopic room.
Anyway, I think I should stop writing right now because my phone could verry well explode otherwise lol.