Re: Best tech deal you have gotten

I will say the Galaxy a50 that I got 3 or so days ago.
So, I had a 10 euros contract at Vodafone, along with other plans, all for the family.
So, Vodafone contacted me and because I had enough points, they reduced the other contract to 1 euro, closed another one that I did not need and I got this phone free with my plan, with only 12 euros, everything unlimited on it.
And this, was heck of a good deal.