Re: Tiflo space, a social network and a gaming client

Will update the first post soon. Many things have happened since the last time we posted here. In particular, the porting of other games has started. Currently, we are working on card games. You can find 101, 1000, rang and Poker. Yes, it should be possible to play normally on both clients, since they use different domains for now, until the new client has been completed.