Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hello Clement,
spoiler
spoiler

In Fermat City, you've already talked to a woman in a house? She'll unlock a quest to the south, in the desert.
Also I found in the desert, with the discovery method explained, an object that seemed difficult to reach, because it was a box with all around the ravine, with very little space to get there.
Also in Fermat City, if you talk to a security guard, will give you some money if you killed a certain number of monsters.
You can also find, in the place where before there was only the card game, other mini-games, including one very nice when you have to go ahead and destroy the objects, and the more you destroy the more you get points and prizes.
Another interesting thing, is always in Fermat City, the home of Kyo. I do not know whether to call it really so, this is the name that I give it. In short, this house has all the programmers who contributed to the game, and also the future plans of Kyo.
F inally, from the king's palace you will reach the second floor, where is the room of the king, and the treasure room. I, as a sly that I am, I wonder. When the king died, the treasure room will be accessible? since it now does not make me come in? I will let you know in the future! smile

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal