Re: ppsspp accessibility on android

Hi.
@NevEd
I bought DraStic a while ago, so I can tell you about accessibility. As for ePSXe, I cannot answer that one, as I don't have that app.
The initial startup screen is not accessible with TalkBack. You can navigate it, but the menu text will not be read, instead reading "button" for every option, and you cannot double-tap to activate it.
The rest of the interface sort of works, but it's a bit quirky. For example, in the options menu, if you clicked one option, instead TalkBack will think you've clicked the option above it.
For example, if selecting the Advanced settings option which is the last option in the options screen, it will instead click one of the options above it, instead of the option you were wanting to select.
Those are the only quirks of the app. The only reason I was able to use the app and play games was because I am low vision and thus have enough site to use it.