Re: Land of Stories: tell-by-post story competition!

@chandu:
You may be right about this not being in the right place. I wasn't really sure as is is kind of a new release... If it is in the wrong place, then my apologies to the moderators.
The link is below:
s11.zetaboards.com/land_of_stories/index
It is still a work in progress, but feel free to look around and give some feedback. There is already one premise for a story to read.

@giovani:
Sorry if I didn't make things clear. Yes, the stories are fictional. Like fantasy books and so on. If you want to submit nonfiction, then that will be fine too.