Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hello Clement, exactly, are the two houses side by side. I can not tell exactly about experience. I played in the hard version, and I had already started with level 8, taking the level from the previous game. I advise you to level up until you can talk to the woman, as it will unlock a quest beautiful south into the desert, where there will be a fascinating story of a swordsman. At the end of the story there will also be a romantic scene! But the cave is really difficult to overcome.