Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers:

I have Hathorilian at level 100. Most of the moves it learns after capturing it aren't as good as what it already had access to, with the possible exception of Stone Storm; I forget if it already had that or if it learned it after. It does get pretty good coverage, although most of its good moves are at least part Air type. Luckily Earth works really well on every last type that resists Air, though you have to watch out for broomsticks and levitators. Haven't played with the other 3 yet, but I do plan to.

I've also ported in mythicals from Manamon 1. They all get at least one new move. The dragons get Dragon Strike, which I'll take over Draco Blitz, thank you very much. Polosses gets Chilly Wind, which might help it some against fighting types as well as making plants and insects hate it more than they already do. Galvana gets Volt Tower, which has a good chance of paralyzing the opponent. Galvana's already got Glare, so pass. Kinidul gets Volcanic Storm, which fits well with its defensive stats, although the Flame type stil kinda hurts that cause. It does get a very slight boost to defense and magic defense, the only mythical that got a stat boost when I imported them. Finally, Peggisen gets Firestorm and Hurricane, which is neat.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector