Re: another musical question regarding effect devices for the voice

Hi @manfromthedark, I haven't skype installed at the moment, but I will and if I have it, we can surely talk on skype, thank you for this offer, I'll let you know. Maybe you can send me the documentation material you made for the instruments we both have. BTW: for wich instruments you made own documentation or notes about menus and such? Maybe that could help me as well and if you would be so kind to send them to me via Mail or as download link, the work hasn't to be done twice.
It could be the case that I have lots of questions in our skype talks, so don't be disappointed I fear that I am far away from your level at the moment. But I am incredibly interested in the possibilities of midi and CV/gate to control synths remotely this way for example but where I am at the moment, I never chained instruments together, I simply have the imagination that it could be cool if they synchronize, have theier own part and some do it automatically, while I have to play one myself for example, like a band of electronic instruments and such. I am experimenting at the moment and new to synths and the like, but because of that it is so important to me to have one who can help with his knowledge. So, be pacient with me, i feel that there's so much I don't know at the moment.