Re: Papa Sangre 2 thoughts and discussion, contains spoilers

Hello, everybody, now I earn 26 out of 28 achievements in Papa Sangre II. I left only two. Can anyone tell me how to earn achievement for level 19 which we have to hide every step under thunder? I really can do that since the last music note requires only 30 Second to smash. Moreover, I find it very hard to complete 11 under two minutes. Any clue is really appreaciated.