Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

The catacombs, and anything beyond it, are 100% optional.

Looks like Ampanda's line are one-trick ponies, for the most part. Very nice stats, but middling-slow, which is usually death for an electric type. Superspark and Spark Punch, and a random Decibel Tackle that probably won't do much.

Angillish doesn't look all that bad, stat-wise. Maybe I just got a bad one before? Can anyone tell me a few things? First, does this thing get Libation or Drench or Flood after level 52? Because if it does, it's a potential winner. Fairly fast, not super frail, and it gets Righteous Rend for special holy damage.

I have Shrubbreek, Minitaur and Coaleer bred for my team, BTW. They're still at level 1 and don't have their gear yet, but that's all right. Still working on Lindwyrm and the other two. Thinking Angillish and Delazzard, but Delazzard is such a hassle, since I'll have to trade it again when it becomes a Venomander.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector