Re: Microsoft Speech Synthesis Engine

well, in the SAPI voice section under TTS in Jake's site there are two files, one called viavoice4 and the other viavoice 5. Feel free to install the one you like although I remember Viavoice had a slightly different tone than the current Eloquence as they used to come with Jaws 3.5 around 2001 and being able to find them was really something great for me at least.