Re: Need someone to give me Manamon 2

agreed with post 12. we should review it just for fun. we can say it like that's it for the demo version guys, then switch to another game you can say like, I am having a financial problem right now.
note for all the users who registered recently, please show some enthusiasm in audio games, please don't create accounts just for game purchasing requests.