Re: Will COPPA affect Audiogames.net

I think COPPA stands for The Child Online Privacy Protection Act. It's supposed to protect children ages 12 and under from having data collected on them, and YouTube has been breaking that law for years. The FTC finally caught on, and now they're changing their terms of service. Said changes are screwing over a lot of their customers. You can find more information about this here and here. I was concerned that the FTC was going to go after audiogames.net, since we've got users 12 and under here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector