Re: Patreon suggestions

Excuse me, but I really don't get the hang of what you want to do for the money. Help with audio games? Correct me if i'm wrong, but how are you supposed to even get into those? As far as I can see, you don't link to any audio game related stuff somewhere, you don't show anything related to programming skills, nor sound design, music production, story writing or whatever. And even if you did, people won't simply contact you and ask you to help them, because most people will probably already have a team to create their game (see Manamon 2 for example).
After all, i wouldn't support you on Patreon at this stage. Looks much too fishy for me right now. I'd just need more evidence to really understand how you're planning to do things.
Best Regards.
Hijacker