Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You have to go back to Omgas house I think and look around find clues to how to get back in and then go to the city that the clue gives you and go out looking through the path that I believe you've gone through before if I remember the sequence right and you'll find something new if I could call right

Anya Kristen wrote:

hello to the community, please i'm stuck. can someone telle me what should I do after being back in kiarre? or if I am more precise:
(spoiler)
after beating oghma and all that follows in the other country, until I get back in Seulee City by the area to the left.
where should i go? who should i talk too? i absolutly can't figure out... and it's frustrating

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sir powl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector