Re: Percussion music composition software?

I will try to break it down, because i have used all of these programs and more... but I still fail to understand stuff, so,

If you substitute,
no idea what that is. Harmonic substitution, or what?

then use BME,
Seriously braille music editor... for what? writing your parts in braille? meh

transpose it to midi,
I assume this is export to midi. Most, if not all,  music notation programs allow you to do this.
export into reaper,
correction: import that midi file you just created into reaper
drop mt drumkit on it, and boom.

drop... lol. Its more like take that midi file, and then add a virtual instrument on that track called mt drumkit and.. just hope for the best, though you will certainly have very robotic sounding drum parts because especially braille music editor has very limited nuances. Though that virtual instrument sounds pretty good for being free, but I certainly would not do something like jazz with it.