Re: youtube alternatives

I tried sending a link to the petition to people that will be affected most. a fiew of them are kids channels owned by major companies, but most are gaming channels because the vaig wording of the coppa threatens to bend them over (I myself had a gaming channel but it got suspended for spam, but my general channels are also affected, since I have a lot of music on their that might be targeted because I think I had a chiptune of a song from barney on there. barney is meant for a younger audience that so young they probably don't know what the n64 is, or that their first sonic game was, at the earlyest, sonic06, and they probably get ptsd every time anywone says the word sega. And the nintendo fans? good fucking luck! oh, and wo betide you if you happen to be that 1 person on the planet that did a barney song on a pc98  tracker. the pc98 was only released in japan, where barney didn't start airing until 2006.