Re: The Rpg Tools Pack, a small set of Bgt Includes.

Personally, now that I think about it, why have the story in your code at all? The way I'd do it is write the story in a file, encrypt and pack it, and then decrypt it and parse it into an array by splitting the text with \n or \r\n, I can't remember what BGT actually uses to find new lines. Now, whenever I need to use the text, I'd just use the dialog function which allows me to pass in arrays and give it the start and end indexes, i.e,

story[0:10]

.
This would also allow you to keep your code clean, and should you encounter typos, provide you with an easy way of fixing them without touching a single line of code in your actual project.