I Have a Favor to Ask of the Community

I'm not sure if this is in the right room, so somebody please correct me if I've put this in the wrong place. I wasn't originally going to make a topic about this, but it's become a recurring issue. If someone has a purchase request, or they're stuck at a puzzle in a game and need help getting past it, make a post in the sticky topic at the top of General Game Discussion and make a topic asking for help for each respective issue. Please do not message me on Skype and say

Do you have a key for me

and please don't message me on Facebook Messenger asking me how to get past a certain area in one of the BK games. I've had both of these things happened to me this year. I had one person send me an email asking for help with one of the BK games, but I was very busy and didn't have time to explain it. When I didn't respond to the email, they looked for me on Skype, and when I didn't respond there, they looked me up on Facebook. My Facebook is private and it's mainly reserved for close friends, so please don't add me or message me on there. It felt very harassing to have someone look me up everywhere to ask me for help over and over. If you ask me the same question twice and I can't or don't answer for some reason, please don't push. I also recently had someone message me on Skype at about 5:00 AM to ask for a game key after I made that post in the game purchase request topic specifically asking people to post their requests in that topic. I've stopped excepting random Skype requests from people now because I used to get added into groups that I wanted no part of, and now I reserve my Skype for people I trust as well. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I need my privacy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector