Re: SpaceX Starship Mk1: Failure During Pressure Test

Oh my gosh!
This sounds like the early beginnings of the federation.
Actually except for the early nx series, there are no real records of the first early missions of the federation before it became such but there must have been.
In reality though, it is interesting that while we do not have any warp drive just yet we do have the beginnings of what may be impulse drives, actually calling it an impulse engine, startrek does this to.
That is interesting because in the trek universe they had always got the impulse engine for a lot of things.
But before all those phasers and other things surely the first thing invented was the impulse engine.
While ware not the same universe or timeline and even though I won't probably live to see warp just to hear the beginnings of the impulse drive is nice for my fan boyish nature at least.