Re: King of Dragon Pass: the perils of exploration

Exploration in kodp is pretty simple. I usually just want to discover as much of the map as quickly as possible, but I give prioritgy to tula exploration because that gives you the four tradeable resources. So keep exploring your teritory until you find iron, clay, gems and ivery, that should give your crafters a boost and other clans will want to trade with you so bonus goods in the early game. To quickly reveal much of the map, just set your cross to any unknown hex you find. I've never had issues with running into the trolls multiple times, though I've never seen any scinarios where you could get the trolls to stop being so damned annoying, even if they're not my ancient enemy. Personally though, I often just set the trolls up as hostile from the start, since any other enemy attacks are pretty overpowered (e.G. beast folk invasion, or the flud that destroys about half of all your stuff).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector