Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Beware! spoilage ahoy for manamon plot.
Okay, one more stadium down, and what I have to admit is a plot twist I've been suspecting ever since the big evil villain appeared, I mean, with no love interest, what do you think adorable little sisters are for?

I confess here Yavin slightly irritated me with his complaints about octurus threatening an innocent person, after all his old man has already destroyed two towns, plus caused significant damage to two more, also last I checked  the protagonist's father was an innocent person too wasn't he?

Ah well, its big uba dungeon time I suppose though I'm going to have a break before I try that.
I have dropped kinidal from the main party, which makes my team thus far composed of leonetta, Guererrol, Mortrex, Deciced, exponge, Mondovall, plus marsheagle as a backup, hopefully that will work out relatively well, though as I have some daedelus dusts I'll probably be nipping in and out a bit to stack up on healing items etc.

Btw, I was also highly amused at the legend of paladin point and the bit about a spaceship that crashed there many years before big_smile.