Re: Dragonflame engine

@5 Just a small correction. It was actually a project that grew into a collaborative project between me and Talon, aka. Gorthalon.

It included a version of LuaJIT, which it used as its scripting language, similarly to AngelScript for BGT. It was mostly feature-complete, although some features, such as a compiler, official network support and game controller support were never added. The project got abandoned mainly because of the, back then, recent happenings with the audio hardware acceleration layer, thus built-in 3d audio, which is unfortunately still an issue today, WebAudio excluded.

I was toying with the idea of Dragonflame 2 a bit later, via the web, but unfortunately I did not have much time, which I think I can also safely assume for Talon as well.

Hth,
Rob

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector