Re: I need urgent help understanding why people need urgent help

Hi.

At Arron as I said I can understand that up to a certain point, but if you are just researching an information I find it not very efficient to ask on a forum and receive an answer possibly hours later.

For example, someone creates a threat asking, what is Mortal Kombat.
This person than possibly needs to wait for hours till he gets a response.
Instead, he could just go and type, Mortal Kombat Wikipedia into google or go to wikipedia directly and would have all the information he needed.

Greetings Moritz.