Re: playable video mainstream games

Hi.

Well, how is starwars galactic battlegrounds supposed to be playable? As far as I know it involves heavy mouse movement and has no real keyboard input, so I guess getting around is either quite limited or a pain in the butt.

Does the game even run under windows 10? Quickly looking it up shows that the game is from 2002, so I'm not sure about compatibility.

Greetings Moritz.