Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

@404 sky chip software to 411 malachi1616, you are now all unrestricted, except there's one thing I need to find out.
@406 Rorey, did you get your old account back? If so, please let us know, or let us know how you'd like us to proceed if not.
Also, I'm certain you will all find some interesting discussions, I'm also a fan of the Japanese games, and I'm also happy to see the dev of InfiniCrawl here. Plus, to those wanting to develop stuff, I look forward to finding out about your projects in the GDE and any new game engines you are working on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rkruger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : perfectjoe via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mondevol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ZayZayOficial via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Corin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : darrthscorrp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SarahMonster84 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Billy0509 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jimm94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector