Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Well if it's the floor I'm thinking of what you have to do is go and circle around until you find stairs and then you climb the stairs and you'll be on another floor and there will be pits everywhere so you have to be really careful following walls and not stepping in the wrong pit because if you do then you'll fall back to the floor below and if you do that then you have to go alllllll the way back around lol and that would suck so don't do it anyway go up those stairs and be careful like I said and you'll want to find a hole in the floor on the very left side of that upper area and then fall down it so you'll now be on the left of the ladder and you could climb it good luck I hope I helped u

Also, search feature

Also, I hope this has demonstrated how painful to read a run-on sentence is. And I hadn't even really got going yet. I reined myself in.

If you're not at the place where you have to climb up a floor and fall down a pit, then be more specific on where you are and I can try to help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector