Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi guys!
First of all I can say I still agree with musicmen and sneak and cherm.
Not just they was my good friends
But they still understand what I mean though.

I'm still confirm tradeing systim should be remain at the level that it used to be.
Do not adjusting anything for that.
Because it was reasonable already for that.
Because for lower player it still so easy for them to get the level though.
"Even though they did not have enough time"
Because they can ask friend in the swamp community to help to run the mission for them that's why.
The problem for that nowaday for swamp it's seem like people becomeing lazy to do something for themselves only.
That's why they keep asking that  and asking this from Aprone.
The swamp itself have there own charming that everyone have to learn how to help themselves to survive as long as possible.
And If swamp going to change for that.
I thi nk swamp will lose a lot interest from people who lover to do challengeing thing for sure.
I agree instead of adjust the tradeing system, I think Aprone should work more with weapon that people use will be the best.
Maybe adjust something for gun and make it more powerfull etc.
Cause I can say we lose so many skill point for that gun.
That's why it's might be the good idea to adjust that's kind of thing.
Iff Aprone going to implement that power to the weapon I think it's will more fun for sure.
Please do not make swamp more easy just for some group of people that they asking for that and for this.
It's still have some group that they couldn't speak english and write they still prefer swamp in the way it used to be in there own way though.
I still confirm swamp have there own charming in there way.
Oh by the way I lose my 116  can of fuels because of dieing.
So should I ask Aprone give me that stuff back?
hahaha
just kidding though.
smile
Right now I also start to hunt like the lower player as well.
So I hope you guys might get the idea what I mean.
Best!
Bee!