Re: Strategy For Beating The Oil Platform In Zombie Exodus:

Hi dark.
Well the oil platform is a little difficult but it's funny how easy it is if you know what your doing. It took me about 3 days to figure out what I was doing wrong then I felt really stupid when I beat it.
Another choice of games title I'd recommend is choice of the deathless which is an awesome rpg type gamebook and also tin star which is a police procedural set in the 1800s.

  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dankovitch vitaliy
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Rory
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar